Please read this important information from Austin ISD.
All students participating in marching band (HS), drill team (HS/MS), or dance team (HS/MS) will be required to obtain a new physical dated after April 15th before beginning any type of activity that starts after June 1st, 2022 (when school ends). Any summer activities require a new physical on file.
- Physical must be dated after April 15th. If you have a physical dated before this date, you will be required to obtain a new one.
- Physical must be on the approved AISD form
- A new physical is required every year
- Physical paperwork must be submitted to their band director before students will be allowed to participate in any activities
- If you have any questions, please contact Mr. Mayer or Mr. East
FREE AISD PHYSICALS
To participate in the free AISD Physicals in mid-May, complete this Project ACCESS Form. These are simply a service provided by AISD and Project ACCESS. You are not required to have your student’s physical done by the Project ACCESS medical volunteers.
Completed Project ACCESS Forms are due to the LASA band directors by April 29th. Forms can be left at the LASA main office during normal business hours, or you can contact a band director to set up a time to deliver to us.
PHYSICALS WITH YOUR FAMILY DOCTOR
For physicals that you complete on your own with your family doctor or other medical professional, click on the link of your choice below to printout a form to take to your physician.