All new and returning students are required to attend our ‘Spring Camp’ on Thursday, Friday, Saturday, April 21-23.
- Thursday 4/21 – 4:30-6:30 PM (meet in band hall on Gardner Rd. side of campus)
- Friday 4/22 – 4:30-6:30 PM
- Saturday 4/23 – 1:00-4:00 PM (public performance in main gym at 3:00 PM)
- Address: 1012 Arthur Stiles Rd., Austin, TX, 78721
- Park in the back of the school, not in the front. Enter from Gardner Rd. See the red ‘P’ for parking lot. See the red ‘X’ for band hall.
What to Wear
Please wear clothes that you will be comfortable in and can move around freely in. Tennis shoes are recommended.
What to Bring
- Your instrument
- percussion should bring any/all sticks and mallets they own
- Your current band binder (page protectors are encouraged)
- If you have a flip folder and/or lyre, please bring these with you
- All of the things that you would need for a normal band rehearsal (ex. tuner, pencil, etc)
- A large, filled up water bottle
Thanks and Go Raptor Band!
Mr. Mayer and Mr. East